September 16, 2010

Hourglass

Image via Magpie Tales

as I kept staring at this picture I realised my life is in the  possession of an hourglass
the sands would slowly glide down and quickly would the seconds pass
where a moment shall I accumulate memories of my pleasing days 
or might curse the desolations of my unfavorable past
or might fill in the empty minutes of the present space
or shall predict the upcoming hours till the last
a moment passed on sighing upon my ill deeds
whereas a moment of faith deliberating my good casts
where death shall be the master of my tomorrow
and slowly shall slide down the final portion of sand
and a new being shalt be born on the topsy- turvy of the hourglass
life would be equivalent from beginning to end.

(In collaboration with the Magpie Tales)
Post a Comment